Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Domain name registration granted

Our own domain name! www.vulcantech.com.au, registered to the business. I just put up a construction page. Expect some content shortly, as soon as cashflow improves.

I can do it myself, but why do that when there are people in the world much better qualified than me?

Theme will be about steel making, with some mining thrown in. If only my picture archives were of better quality. I remember my first digital camera had a resolution of 320x200. That was in 1996. The model of my Nokia phone at the time eludes me now, but it was a brick as well. Memories, what would we do without them?

All the best for 2008 to all my faithful readers. I can now go to bed. Kids are still asleep, as the neighbourhood was very quiet. Just like I prayed.

No comments: